BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Katherine L.
Arcadia, CA
I LOVE IKEA!! I love that you get to build things yourself and it's so easy to transport the furniture from the store to your house! Totally satisfy the little engineer/builder inside me
Daisy A.
I love the modern design but some materials has poor quality. There are furniture's that has good quality but you have to pay the price. I love the sleek design and contemporary design.
Amy M.
Forrest City, AR
I furnished my entire apartment from the Atlanta ikea when I lived in Newnan, Ga. Now I have moved across the south and there is no ikea here. And no online ikea. And this makes me sad.
Jessica M.
Las Vegas, Nv
I could spend days inside IKEA if they would let me just stay the night. If you have never been to one it is well worth the drive to go to one. The products are innovative and worth the $
I love IKEA so much!! My family and I happily drive more than 2 hours just to go to the nearest IKEA store. The prices are amazing!! And the quality of their merchandise is fantastic!!
Cece M.
I love this store. Everything is such amazing quality and it's quite an experience. I use to go here when I was little with my parents. The food there is bomb too ;)
Jen K.
Herriman
I like IKEA for bedding and home decor. I recently bought 2 pillows for my bed. They are goose down pillows so they are soft but they did have a weird smell when I first unpacked them.
Carly S.
Mapleton
I bought a white end table from here and it works great! Very inexpensive but still looks high quality. It is very durable and easy to put together except the paint scratches slightly.
honeybee 8.
shoreview, MN
I like ikea personally a lot because it has a low cost compared to other stores and everything is adjusted according to ur requirement. I have bought a chair and very much satisfied with it
Ally D.
New Berlin, WI
I absolutely love Ikea! There is furniture for everyone at every stage of life. Also, everything at Ikea is highly affordable! Ikea is my go-to store for any type of household needs.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?