- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
es una de las mas grande Cadena de tienda por departamentos de electrodomesticos y decoracion para el hogar muebles listos para montar y artículos para el hogar en un espacio estilo almacén con muy buenos precios .
It’s ok. But the things they sell aren’t as high quality as they advertised it. I am actually pretty upset about ikea. Everybody said that they are great, but at my local IKEA, the employees are mean and rude!
I love walking thru IKEA to get ideas for at home. I also love to but their tea lights. They always smell so good and are the best tea lights I have come across.
i love ikea you find everything from carpets bedding and utiencils for the kitchen makes it easier for the shopping for new decor luxury look and affordable prices
Good...but some items fall apart quickly. It is the go to for first apts or cheaper furniture, but price it out when it comes to higher quality vs particle board.
When it says not assembled, not a problem every item is easy to assemble yourself at home. Everything is included even the tools to use. You can not go wrong here.
I love Ikea.. So many different items and they can easily be " hacked" for other uses. I used a she caddy as a file cabinet and storage for socks. Again I love it.
IKEA stores are rare to find. Though i personally love to shop from IKEA but I don't find in my city, Dublin. When i go to other cities, i love to shop from there.
Purchased bath towels, a shag rug, and wine rack from Ikea. The towels were poorly made. They easily fade and stain. The rug and wine rack are holding up strong.
I can spend days here. seriously! you need a plan out the house or room before you enter an ikea or you will get stuck looking at and wanting everything like i did!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos