BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Maggy R.
Doral, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
es una de las mas grande Cadena de tienda por departamentos de electrodomesticos y decoracion para el hogar  muebles listos para montar y artículos para el hogar en un espacio estilo almacén con muy buenos precios .
Tiffany C.
jackson
It’s ok. But the things they sell aren’t as high quality as they advertised it. I am actually pretty upset about ikea. Everybody said that they are great, but at my local IKEA, the employees are mean and rude!
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
I love walking thru IKEA to get ideas for at home. I also love to but their tea lights. They always smell so good and are the best tea lights I have come across.
edith m.
Orem, UT
i love ikea you find everything from carpets bedding and utiencils for the kitchen makes it easier for the shopping for new decor luxury look and affordable prices
Beth S.
Baltimore, MD
Good...but some items fall apart quickly. It is the go to for first apts or cheaper furniture, but price it out when it comes to higher quality vs particle board.
Jorge P.
San Gabriel, CA
When it says not assembled, not a problem every item is easy to assemble yourself at home. Everything is included even the tools to use. You can not go wrong here.
Malina W.
I love Ikea.. So many different items and they can easily be " hacked" for other uses. I used a she caddy as a file cabinet and storage for socks. Again I love it.
Saima H.
Dublin, OH
IKEA stores are rare to find. Though i personally love to shop from IKEA but I don't find in my city, Dublin. When i go to other cities, i love to shop from there.
Lala D.
San Diego, CA
Purchased bath towels, a shag rug, and wine rack from Ikea. The towels were poorly made. They easily fade and stain. The rug and wine rack are holding up strong.
melanie a.
Daly City, CA
I can spend days here. seriously! you need a plan out the house or room before you enter an ikea or you will get stuck looking at and wanting everything like i did!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?