BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sarah H.
Bertram, TX
Love the products when they are finally finished. Hate getting thru the store and putting together their furnace can be tedious. Love their stuffed animals and nursery items
Laura E.
La Puente, CA
My current bed is from Ikea that I've had since 2011 so it definitely is quality that lasts! And even though I'm looking to upgrade in size, definitely can't wait to go back!
Brigid P.
Eastchester, NY
IKEA is definitely the place you need you to go to! The staff and prices are great. The furniture looks sleek and is easily to replace. Highly recommend to anyone looking to redesign!
dori c.
Point Of Rocks, MD
You may find a made up room that you like a furnishing in but then have to hunt it down in multiple different areas. Large store with a lot of options that can get confusing.
raleigh l.
Decatur, AL
Great furniture, easy build, very strudy. all together 10/10! love the style and how easy it is to build. would reccomend for any home, office, or space no matter the person!
Danielle P.
Odessa, TX
Sometimes the products from IKEA are not of the best quality but sometimes they are great especially for the price. You just have to shop around and be careful what you buy.
Macie X.
Duluth, GA
This is such a fun place to shop with the family! It is an experience that we all enjoy. We can find everything we need. Only complaint is that it isn't closer to my house.
Shawness W.
Detroit, MI
The store is massive and has all kinds of cool things that can be used in more than one way. The quality of some things is better than others, but you get what you pay for.
Maddie C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IKEA. I basically live at ikea and I have no issues what so ever. They have great food and great child care. They have great products and I love the $3 blankets so much!! They are so warm and soft
Joel A.
Ikea has so much stuff that it can be overwhelming at times. They do have great pricing for pretty much everything. Quality can be iffy, but, you get what you pay for...
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?