- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love Ikea.. So many different items and they can easily be " hacked" for other uses. I used a she caddy as a file cabinet and storage for socks. Again I love it.
IKEA stores are rare to find. Though i personally love to shop from IKEA but I don't find in my city, Dublin. When i go to other cities, i love to shop from there.
I love IKEA because everything is so affordable yet so stylish and looks so expensive. Mainly all of my bedroom furniture is from ikea because it is so amazing..
I can spend days here. seriously! you need a plan out the house or room before you enter an ikea or you will get stuck looking at and wanting everything like i did!
IKEA always has tons to choose from and very affordable. Their furniture is trendy. Although sometimes it's not the most quality it's very affordable and stylish
love love love ikea, affordable furniture for every home. only downside is you have to build most of the furniture yourself but you save a ton of money in doing so
Purchased bath towels, a shag rug, and wine rack from Ikea. The towels were poorly made. They easily fade and stain. The rug and wine rack are holding up strong.
How I wish I had an Ikea close to me. Prices are fairer than many and the selection ... Oh my goodness, it's simply fun just walking around and getting inspired.
my favorite store ever, love the selection and different styles that they have. clean lines on their furniture and have always had good luck with their products.
My small black dining table is just the perfect size for four. Although it may get cramped if the table gets overfilled but it's still really good and sturdy
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos