BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

christina R.
erie, pa
I love Ikea! I go there maybe every other month the see what's new. I live 2 hours away but it's always worth the trip. They have so many styles for different tastes.
Nicole D.
Ikea is really great. They have affordable and neat items for sale. However, a lot of items are made cheaply or you have to put together yourself which is not easy.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
I love Ikea because I can always find great deals there. A lot of times I do find things I didn't even know I needed. :) I wish Ikea would ship more of their products, last time I placed an order, only certain items were shipped.
Cassie H.
Portland, OR
This is the best place to get your furniture. Great selection, prices, quality of products. This is the perfect place to furnish your home with style on a budget!!!
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN
I love ikea, there huge selection and reasonable prices! It's definitely the way to go if you're stylish, on a budget. Good luck putting everything together though!
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
I like Ikea, what I actually like most about it is the cafeteria. They do have some good items in the store but you need to look for them, quality wise, it is ehhh
Maggy R.
Doral, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
es una de las mas grande Cadena de tienda por departamentos de electrodomesticos y decoracion para el hogar  muebles listos para montar y artículos para el hogar en un espacio estilo almacén con muy buenos precios .
Tiffany C.
jackson
It’s ok. But the things they sell aren’t as high quality as they advertised it. I am actually pretty upset about ikea. Everybody said that they are great, but at my local IKEA, the employees are mean and rude!
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
I love walking thru IKEA to get ideas for at home. I also love to but their tea lights. They always smell so good and are the best tea lights I have come across.
edith m.
Orem, UT
i love ikea you find everything from carpets bedding and utiencils for the kitchen makes it easier for the shopping for new decor luxury look and affordable prices
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?