BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Clarissa W.
Berkeley, CA
Love love love IKEA for it's variety of furniture and home goods. Great place to find decor for dorms/bedrooms, or any room really. And the food is cheap and delicious!
Leslie B.
Leander, TX
I love this store! It has so much furniture and variety. I love how they have displays to give you ideas. Only bad thing is that you have to walk through the whole store to get the things you want.
emina f.
Caledonia, MI
IKEA had everything I need for my bedroom kitchen even bathroom, prices are super low I just wish I had one closer to home! I love their plain items like shelves drawers desks always high qualitu
Aya S.
Redwood City, CA
I do not have an IKEA near me at the moment but I did have one in the previous address that I lived at and it was fun going through the store and finding things to use for my home at a great price.
Kristy O.
Alva, OK
This is my favorite store to browse in. That being said my husband is having to put together a desk over again because the directions weren't complete..this isn't the first time this has happened.
Jelani B.
Cincinnati, OH
Great prices, execcelen modernistic style. Great for decor and lighting optins. More suitable for European style small quarter living. Bedroom Furniture is cheap and lightweight, not rugged at all.
Katri H.
Enumclaw, WA
Who doesn't love ikea?! The one near me just expanded and now carries even more amazing household products! I remodeled my whole kitchen in my last house. Used only ikea cabinets and it was amazing!
Samantha F.
I will never like IKEA. Yes they have some good looking furniture for every type of room.but no, every thing you buy will break or crack at the edges. I can't stand it!!!!!! Cheap cheap cheap!!!!
Lashonda H.
San Antonio, TX
I love ikea! The store I huge and the options are limitless. It's affordable and convenient as well. If you've never been it's worth a stop. You'll love the place.
Jane C.
Tampa, FL
I love Ikea so much. I live in Tampa and have an Ikea like 10 minutes from my house. My whole condo is pretty much decorated by Ikea. Love walking around and finding great deals and cool stuff.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?