BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Brendan C.
Detroit, MI
I usually go to ikea once every few months only due to the distance from my house. This is by far my favorite furnishing store ever. It is super fun and very affordable.
Cyn A.
Sacramento , Ca
I love ikea everything is so affordable and easy to assemble. I also love the variety with some of the products and being able to build and design my own furniture.
Amanda S.
Louisville, KY
I like going to Ikea every once in a while. Its a fun atmosphere and who wouldn't want $.50 hot dogs? I like picking up small home decor pieces, like candles and bowls.
Heather T.
Salisbury, NC
Oh my God I absolutely love Ikea!!! I love that their prices are reasonable and they have great products. I would definitely recommend IKEA to others and buy from them again.
Jessica
deming, NM
Ikea is such a fun and unique place to find anything and everything for your home. and for a good price its really cheap and the quality of the stuff is really good
Moriah B.
San diego, CA
Almost anything you buy in Ikea is so easy to assemble and so affordable. A lot of their furniture, like shelves and tables, can be used creatively for other purposes.
Maoly G.
Staten Island, NY
I just love everything in this store! Half my house is stuff from ikea. Going to the store is an experience like no other store that you just have to see for yourself!
Jamie C.
Idea is fabulous! It has great products at an afore dabble price. It's a great place to shop. This store is like nowhere else and you must experience it for yourself.
Jen M.
Southington, CT
It an ok store. Cheap but everything breaks after only a couple months. If i only need it for a couple of months i will shop there but i do not really do shopping there
Mikey M.
Tampa, FL
Ikea is a great place for home goods however, I am not a fan of their sofa type furniture. I have purchased tables and stuff like that but the other items are not good quality.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?