BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kaitlyn G.
Itasca, IL
Going to IKEA is an all day adventure. I live how many basic pieces you can get here, at a good price. Assembling furniture is frustrating, but I think the price makes it worth it.
Brittany H.
Winston Salem, NC
You can find just about anything at IKEA, and it's all mostly affordable!! There's certain brands or styles that cost a ton, but other than that it's one of my favorite places to go.
Marya K.
I love Ikea & the style of their merchandise. Some items are not in the best condition or could be together better. But for the prices, I have been very happy with my Ikea purchases.
Diana A.
Alpharetta, GA
I purchased the wine glasses and although inexpensive. They look just as good as my Crate and Barrel ones ! A plus in my book due to the savings ! Excellent house warming gift too !
Litzy V.
I love ikeas service and employees they are always so nice and help full and they always have what I need when I need it there store it Is it great can't wait to go back there again
Sarah L.
Medford, OR
Love this place! Great quality items. Completed my son's nursery thanks to IKEA. Definitely will be returning and getting more for my home. Another plus is they have amazing food.
Victoria S.
Northfield, VT
Ikea anything! It's easy to put together, provides a sleek look and even affordable for those on a budget! Visiting the store in New Haven, CT is always a new adventure each time!
VE-1126213Andres R.
Doral, FL
Es una gran tienda, no puedo encontrar lo que desee en cualquier momento y a precios increíbles, me encanta esta tienda, además de que la atención es muy buena y he tenido muy buenas experiencias con esta tienda!
Mary D.
Carol Stream, IL
Since I live less than 30 min from an Ikea, I have a ton of Ikea items in my home. From cutting boards to desks, they are inexpensive, pretty easy to put together and on trend.
Katie M.
Ikea is great for modern designs. They have very affordable furniture if you are on a tight budget. The quality is really the only downfall on some of the pieces they sell.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?