BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Anais G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have bought the Alex desk so I can use as a vanity. It's so spacious and the desk is high enough so that my 2 year old son can't get to any of my makeup. I love Ikea!
Jessica E.
Columbus Grove, OH
My like whole house is from ikea great quality and great style. I like the moderen look of there stuff. an in my area a lot of people have never been there so my things look very unque
I love IKEA so much!! My family and I happily drive more than 2 hours just to go to the nearest IKEA store. The prices are amazing!! And the quality of their merchandise is fantastic!!
Jen K.
Herriman
I like IKEA for bedding and home decor. I recently bought 2 pillows for my bed. They are goose down pillows so they are soft but they did have a weird smell when I first unpacked them.
Carly S.
Mapleton
I bought a white end table from here and it works great! Very inexpensive but still looks high quality. It is very durable and easy to put together except the paint scratches slightly.
Ally D.
New Berlin, WI
I absolutely love Ikea! There is furniture for everyone at every stage of life. Also, everything at Ikea is highly affordable! Ikea is my go-to store for any type of household needs.
Jamie T.
Stockton, CA
This place is HUGE! The first time my parents and I came here, we were so surprised in how amazing their things are. They really affordable and their customer service is really good.
Cassie V.
Lincoln, RI
IKEA is great but the layout of the store gives me a headache. They have great stuff and allows you to get a great look with out the price. I feel like I am at an amusement park.
Madeline
Modern furniture that can be both space saving and chic. Bought a bed with drawer storage underneath for college and it was a life saver to store extra clothes, shoes and textbooks
Corinne B.
Lake Mary, FL
What ever you do, do not give me money and then drop me off at Ikea unless you want a whole new house decor. I love Ikea always has the perfect furniture and great organizing items.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?