- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I have bought the Alex desk so I can use as a vanity. It's so spacious and the desk is high enough so that my 2 year old son can't get to any of my makeup. I love Ikea!
My like whole house is from ikea great quality and great style. I like the moderen look of there stuff. an in my area a lot of people have never been there so my things look very unque
I love IKEA so much!! My family and I happily drive more than 2 hours just to go to the nearest IKEA store. The prices are amazing!! And the quality of their merchandise is fantastic!!
I like IKEA for bedding and home decor. I recently bought 2 pillows for my bed. They are goose down pillows so they are soft but they did have a weird smell when I first unpacked them.
I bought a white end table from here and it works great! Very inexpensive but still looks high quality. It is very durable and easy to put together except the paint scratches slightly.
I absolutely love Ikea! There is furniture for everyone at every stage of life. Also, everything at Ikea is highly affordable! Ikea is my go-to store for any type of household needs.
This place is HUGE! The first time my parents and I came here, we were so surprised in how amazing their things are. They really affordable and their customer service is really good.
IKEA is great but the layout of the store gives me a headache. They have great stuff and allows you to get a great look with out the price. I feel like I am at an amusement park.
Modern furniture that can be both space saving and chic. Bought a bed with drawer storage underneath for college and it was a life saver to store extra clothes, shoes and textbooks
What ever you do, do not give me money and then drop me off at Ikea unless you want a whole new house decor. I love Ikea always has the perfect furniture and great organizing items.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos