BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lesley D.
The magority of my office furniture is from ikea, it's difficult to put together but it looks nice. Thank good for my husband that is good at reading directions.
Walkiria M.
I love Ikea because I can find anything there. I usually go there with my children and they love it. Recently I've bought some accessories for the bathroom and I loved it, besides they were affordable. I would buy again in Ikea.
Rebekah S.
Sunnyside, NY
Bought most of my room furniture from Ikea. Pax system as separate closet and desk. Love how versatile products are and how most of them are customizable to what the buyer needs.
Bridget W.
Blaine, MN
Super nice quality furniture, but it is somewhat expensive. Also, their stores are literally a labyrinth, it's crazy intimidating, but dont be afraid to ask for help
Megann M.
IKEA is an awesome store, so much variety, good prices, food court, candy shop, etc. the products I've purchased have been great. The location near me was remodeled and built in, it's even better than before.
Jennifer H.
Irving, TX
I love Ikea it's like holy grail anytime I need or want something new for my room I go to Ikea and I spend about three hours in there just looking for the right furnishing to make my home more beautiful .
Hunter M.
Greer, SC
i go to ikea literally just to walk around but i always find some random knick knacks i love and end up buying random crap i don't need but i never even have regrets about it because i honestly love it all
Katherine B.
Lawrenceville, GA
IKEA has to be the best household items store there is! They have everything and anything imaginable and it all is good quality! They also have snacks while you look around at the store, can you beat that?
Alma G.
Gainesville, GA
I can get lost in this place for hours! Nice quality items at discounted prices! The staff in our area is really friendly and are glad to help with your shopping. We take ikea trips at least 3 times a month!
Melissa W.
I absolutely love ikea! My bf and I have been there half a dozen times in the last couple months since were moving and got some great deals on some pretty decent stuff! We also enjoy dining in their cafe!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?