- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
The magority of my office furniture is from ikea, it's difficult to put together but it looks nice. Thank good for my husband that is good at reading directions.
I love Ikea because I can find anything there. I usually go there with my children and they love it. Recently I've bought some accessories for the bathroom and I loved it, besides they were affordable. I would buy again in Ikea.
Bought most of my room furniture from Ikea. Pax system as separate closet and desk. Love how versatile products are and how most of them are customizable to what the buyer needs.
Super nice quality furniture, but it is somewhat expensive. Also, their stores are literally a labyrinth, it's crazy intimidating, but dont be afraid to ask for help
IKEA is an awesome store, so much variety, good prices, food court, candy shop, etc. the products I've purchased have been great. The location near me was remodeled and built in, it's even better than before.
I love Ikea it's like holy grail anytime I need or want something new for my room I go to Ikea and I spend about three hours in there just looking for the right furnishing to make my home more beautiful .
i go to ikea literally just to walk around but i always find some random knick knacks i love and end up buying random crap i don't need but i never even have regrets about it because i honestly love it all
IKEA has to be the best household items store there is! They have everything and anything imaginable and it all is good quality! They also have snacks while you look around at the store, can you beat that?
I can get lost in this place for hours! Nice quality items at discounted prices! The staff in our area is really friendly and are glad to help with your shopping. We take ikea trips at least 3 times a month!
I absolutely love ikea! My bf and I have been there half a dozen times in the last couple months since were moving and got some great deals on some pretty decent stuff! We also enjoy dining in their cafe!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos