BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sonya M.
Douglasville, GA
IKEA is a great first timer store. The prices are reasonable, but realize you get what you pay for. It's great for nic nacks and such! Also good for outfitting your kitchen with the basics.
Kimberly H.
It is a huge treat when I get to go to IKEA. This place has everything one needs to decorate their home. With so many styles, everyone is sure to find something they can afford that they love.
Corinne M.
North Attleborough, MA
I love going there but only if i have plenty of time to do so. You never know how long it can take for you to get through and find everything you need. I love it though everything is so cheap!
Stacy G.
Murrieta, CA
This store can be dangerous to shop in because you will spend sooooo much $$. Great prices and you can get a lot for your dollar. Problem is the furniture is usually not built to last long.
Christina M.
Washington, DC
I like how you can use Ikea pieces for their bones, then you can transform them into whatever you want. Get the look for less by getting their low-price pieces and make them into your own.
Heather W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a great store. They have a variety of products to choose from. I bought my dorm room furnature here. And a vanity with grey, white, charcoal and black drawers.
anastasiia v.
New Castle, DE
This store is a find for people of different interests, tastes and prosperity. The review did not include, as I said above, a lot of small things: kitchen things, boxes for storage in the closet, flowers .. I sincerely love Ikea and are inspired by their interiors and goods. I recommend!
Danielle S.
Shelton, WA
Ikea is like the toy store for the average house decor junkie! you will probably walk in looking for one specific item and leave with 20, haha. there is truly something for everyone in the decor wonderland! haha
Josie J.
Literally anything & everything you need!! Only downside is you need a good handy man to help set up since everything is usually not out together. Thankfully I have my handy husband! Lol
Harley J.
I love going to ikea. The layout is very easy to follow and things are organized very well. The products are inexpensive but sturdy and one you have them put together they work very well.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?