- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Place place ever I sometimes just go there to relax and walk around, plus my whole apartment is pretty much an mini IKEA. It's great if you want to be stylish but be cost effective.
Ikea is the place to go for all decorating ideas. Their show rooms give great options and display the items they sell. I like it but there is just too much to look at and their showrooms can block ones own ideas
I ordered 2 chairs for our office, I loved them in the store but sadly when we got ours they didn't seem as well made. I love the price but not so much the quality
I love idea there products are really ice and I don't think they are overly priced. All tho it takes a lono time to get though it's worth it to find great stuff.
I am a big fan of Ikea. For the most part there prices are decent and their design aesthetic is great. I love the basic furniture and can literally spend hours shopping through the hodgepodge of home decor items.
There are soooo many products to choose from that are good quality and easy to build. The stores are a but overwhelming but overall amazing place to get furniture.
The price and selection of IKEA items is great. It is pretty easy to put most things together. The quality is just OK though. For some items, they don't have a very long life-span before they look bad or fall apart
I love this store! The closest one to me is about an hour away though, so I only get to go once a year if that. I love their products and that they're affordable!
Sometimes they have good quality items sometimes they have things that are not to my standard but after all I enjoy going in to Ikea and look around for new items
I recently bought some spice racks there, painted them and use them to organize my glitter in my craft room. It's a great place, but can be a little overwhelming!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos