BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

emina f.
Caledonia, MI
IKEA had everything I need for my bedroom kitchen even bathroom, prices are super low I just wish I had one closer to home! I love their plain items like shelves drawers desks always high qualitu
Valeria O.
I just love going to ikea even if I'm not buying anything. I just love to go and get inspiration for new idea. Their prices are amazing and the food is great specially the swedish meatballs yummM!
Jocelyn L.
Danville, AR
For the longest I was looking for a good table to set up my vanity. I came across Ikea and found the perfect one, not to mention there's different colors and size!
Kristy O.
Alva, OK
This is my favorite store to browse in. That being said my husband is having to put together a desk over again because the directions weren't complete..this isn't the first time this has happened.
Leslie B.
Leander, TX
I love this store! It has so much furniture and variety. I love how they have displays to give you ideas. Only bad thing is that you have to walk through the whole store to get the things you want.
Jelani B.
Cincinnati, OH
Great prices, execcelen modernistic style. Great for decor and lighting optins. More suitable for European style small quarter living. Bedroom Furniture is cheap and lightweight, not rugged at all.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love ikea! When going to Ikea it is a whole experience right down from finding new and cute items to having lunch there! I love my Alex desk and drawers I got there!
Katri H.
Enumclaw, WA
Who doesn't love ikea?! The one near me just expanded and now carries even more amazing household products! I remodeled my whole kitchen in my last house. Used only ikea cabinets and it was amazing!
Raija K.
I love the products at IKEA! I love the set up at the store as well! My favorite purchase was a book shelf, which was super adorable! It was great quality and was easy set up! I would totally recommend!!
Clarissa W.
Berkeley, CA
Love love love IKEA for it's variety of furniture and home goods. Great place to find decor for dorms/bedrooms, or any room really. And the food is cheap and delicious!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?