- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I recently bought some spice racks there, painted them and use them to organize my glitter in my craft room. It's a great place, but can be a little overwhelming!
Ahhh this store is everything! Anything I need I find here! I can find all things for my house like furniture ! Even drawings are nice! Also amazing picture frames!
I like IKEA. Its very affordable,but they pieces that need to be assembled are often off in some way. They are very simple to put together but it comes out short.
I love Ikea, my family and I love eating there and than we like to take a walk through Ikea and get some decor ideas and also buy things we need around the house.
Ikea is really a wonderful place to shop! We can find everything and anything for our home and my office. Modern items for an amazing price!! I am an Ikea fanatic.
4 stars for variety but 1 star for having to put things together the instructions are often confusing and in another language. Be prepared and have plenty of time!
I love idea there products are really ice and I don't think they are overly priced. All tho it takes a lono time to get though it's worth it to find great stuff.
I'm obsessed with the place! if you have the patience to put together the furniture it is totally worth it! I just bought a dresser and the quality is very good for the price, better than targets assembly dressers.
I ordered 2 chairs for our office, I loved them in the store but sadly when we got ours they didn't seem as well made. I love the price but not so much the quality
Ikeas unique design and affordable cost makes them ideal for college students. I do not recommend moving the furniture often, since it causes harse wear and tear.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos