BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Mona S.
Lk Barrington, IL
I recently bought some spice racks there, painted them and use them to organize my glitter in my craft room. It's a great place, but can be a little overwhelming!
💘Sana R.
1,008 reviews
Ahhh this store is everything! Anything I need I find here! I can find all things for my house like furniture ! Even drawings are nice! Also amazing picture frames!
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
I like IKEA. Its very affordable,but they pieces that need to be assembled are often off in some way. They are very simple to put together but it comes out short.
Ana Karen R.
Westbury
I love Ikea, my family and I love eating there and than we like to take a walk through Ikea and get some decor ideas and also buy things we need around the house.
Mallory A.
Ikea is really a wonderful place to shop! We can find everything and anything for our home and my office. Modern items for an amazing price!! I am an Ikea fanatic.
Fiona N.
4 stars for variety but 1 star for having to put things together the instructions are often confusing and in another language. Be prepared and have plenty of time!
nicole c.
Georgetown, TX
I love idea there products are really ice and I don't think they are overly priced. All tho it takes a lono time to get though it's worth it to find great stuff.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I'm obsessed with the place! if you have the patience to put together the furniture it is totally worth it! I just bought a dresser and the quality is very good for the price, better than targets assembly dressers.
Breanne M.
Lafayette, LA
I ordered 2 chairs for our office, I loved them in the store but sadly when we got ours they didn't seem as well made. I love the price but not so much the quality
Melanie S.
Ikeas unique design and affordable cost makes them ideal for college students. I do not recommend moving the furniture often, since it causes harse wear and tear.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?