BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

emina f.
Caledonia, MI
IKEA had everything I need for my bedroom kitchen even bathroom, prices are super low I just wish I had one closer to home! I love their plain items like shelves drawers desks always high qualitu
Clarissa W.
Berkeley, CA
Love love love IKEA for it's variety of furniture and home goods. Great place to find decor for dorms/bedrooms, or any room really. And the food is cheap and delicious!
Aya S.
Redwood City, CA
I do not have an IKEA near me at the moment but I did have one in the previous address that I lived at and it was fun going through the store and finding things to use for my home at a great price.
Katri H.
Enumclaw, WA
Who doesn't love ikea?! The one near me just expanded and now carries even more amazing household products! I remodeled my whole kitchen in my last house. Used only ikea cabinets and it was amazing!
Raija K.
I love the products at IKEA! I love the set up at the store as well! My favorite purchase was a book shelf, which was super adorable! It was great quality and was easy set up! I would totally recommend!!
Jelani B.
Cincinnati, OH
Great prices, execcelen modernistic style. Great for decor and lighting optins. More suitable for European style small quarter living. Bedroom Furniture is cheap and lightweight, not rugged at all.
Kate C.
Los angeles, CA
Ikea is one of my favoritest places in the world i can not go there enough it feeds my dream of being a interioir designer and it makes me as happy as christmas i love it!
Shawnte S.
My family has bought a lot from ikea we love all of their products. We have a pillow and throw blanket and lamp and tons of other stuff we had it for many years and it still is in great condition
JENNIFER B.
Gilbert, AZ
Love the selection. I don't like how time consuming the furniture is to put together. And they always have a gazillion pieced. Quality is pretty good. Just wish they would make assembly easier.
Lashonda H.
San Antonio, TX
I love ikea! The store I huge and the options are limitless. It's affordable and convenient as well. If you've never been it's worth a stop. You'll love the place.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?