BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

hailey g.
IKEA is a great place to go to when you need some unique furniture. They have pretty much all that you are looking for at a cheap price. I have gotten a few items from here and I am pleased with everything
Saima S.
Bangor, ME
I shop here occasionally because it has great and affordable products. it has a wide variety of items for every room in the house. i love that it has different styles of products that suit everyone's taste
Gabriella E.
Temple, TX
I really like ikea they have all the things you are looking for at a great price too!! I go there all the time when I'm in the need of something for my household.
Melissa W.
I absolutely love ikea! My bf and I have been there half a dozen times in the last couple months since were moving and got some great deals on some pretty decent stuff! We also enjoy dining in their cafe!
Maria N.
Brooklyn, NY
Can I just say how much I love ikea! Yes the store sometimes gives me a headache but the furniture is awesome! I still have my childhood furniture from ikea and I'm in my 20s now! It's in perfect condition!
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Really cool experience to go through the store ! Really nice price food and the experience is crazy inside! Really great prices and so cool to just walk through!
Joya W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Amazing store, I have bought so many things from there and it's always good quality for what it is. I will say that some of the furniture will not survive many moves but over all it's really great stuff.
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
Love IKEA! From their meatballs to the bags to their furniture and everything between!!! I own a little bit of it all. IKEA offers a fantastic buy for your money.
Rachel P.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Huge stores and tons of products. From sofas and beds to frames and kitchen gadgets this place has everything. Prices are hard to beat these days. Some assembly required with most pieces but worth it!
Jessica M.
Ikea is the best and most modern affordable furniture one can buy. I love that there's variety and you can get lunch as well.It really is a whole experience in itself.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?