BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
IKEA IS THEE BEST!! I love shopping here! Always brings me new ideas of what to do in my house with space and organization! really affordable and there’s always a deal!
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
I absolutely love ikea. I love going there with my husband and just walking around, but we usually end up buying things that we need for our home since everything is so easy to find as you walk through. My favorite home store ever
Abigail U.
Tempe, AZ
Love ikea, can always find really great furniture for any room and a great price! Got an amazing coffee table with a matching side table. Turned out really great and was super easy to put together! Would highly recommend.
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
i absolutly love  shopping  at this store always find what im looking for great products and priced  just right  very affordable store
Charlie V.
The Alex 5 drawers by IKEA are AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I use it for storing makeup and it is GREAT. If you don't already have them, you really should because you can use them for makeup, clothes, basically organizing anything.
Mailliw D.
Kissimmee, FL
It's my favorite home-based store. Recently bought some things there.Everything is cheap and cute. Is top recommendable and always brings quality stuff IKEA
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this store. It's amazing to see what their products can look like in a real setting. Everything is pretty affordable. Even the food is pretty good.
Natalie A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love ikea; so much affordable furniture! It's very easy to shop in and find your way around things. I recently rented an apartment and I've bought all my furniture from here. I definitely recommend this store for furniture and home design.
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
I have many items from IKEA. One of my favorite is their reusable glass water bottles that can be used for serving during dinner. Adds a touch of class to the table!
Destiny H.
Richardson, TX
The best home improvement stores! I never get bored here i love it! You get everything for a great pricr! My fiancee bought my vanity equipment there for under 60.00!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?