BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

linsey t.
Moreno valley, CA
You can find any piece of furniture for real cheap that is still good quality too. I would recommend this placd to shop to furnish your house on a budget or diy.
Yuseth R.
San Ysidro, CA
Brought a bathroom vanity and cabinet... Started peeling away within 12 months. Went to IKEA and was told the warranty was void if you got wet. Really water in a bathroom. Whoever thought people would be so reckless. Guess I just have to buy a waterproof cabinet from another store now. Did my money on that purchase.
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
This store is bomb.com. If I could afford all the ideas that come to mind when I walk in here, lets just say I would probably be just as broke as I am now, lol.
Aric B.
Danielson
Great store to go to and get decent stuff for pretty cheap. Not always the most reliable of things depwnding on what you buy. I ad a shelf that fell apart on me.
Ryan H.
Lititz, PA
My first place was all ikea I started out nothing and was able to furnish an entire townhouse for an amazing price. The products are amazing and have held up beautifully for the past six years and a few moves.
Ashley Nicole !.
Stockbridge, GA
Cute affordable furniture and home goodies. Great prices and perfect for any home. Their pieces are so trendy that I feel other companies model their uniqueness.
Aileen R.
Tacoma, WA
The wood they use for the furniture is sort of cheap quality so you need to be careful when handling it. But they have low price products that are easy to build.
Aspen R.
Houston
I LOVE Ikea. They have some really cool stuff. I can't ever go without spending any money. It's usually affordable and great quality. I can spend hours in there.
Erin R.
Northport, AL
Oh my goodness I love IKEA. So many things to look at and some great ideas. Pretty cheap prices on things as well. I did most of my apartment shopping here.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
one of my favorite stores. Great products. Great prices. I wish one was closer ours is 1 hr away. Great store with household items, furniture, decor, toys, food.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?