- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Cheap furniture. Some of it is ok quality. I've found some great deals and great pieces pf furniture here. Don't bother buying the candles... They burn really quickly
Love this store, we go very often. It is very family friendly, and have very affordable prices. I get so much inspiration for decorating just by visiting the store! Cannot wait until they go fully online for purchasing.
I love ikea; so much affordable furniture! It's very easy to shop in and find your way around things. I recently rented an apartment and I've bought all my furniture from here. I definitely recommend this store for furniture and home design.
Seriously one of my favorite stores ever! I bought my vanity from here as well as my dressers, bookshelves and entertainment center. Plus I love their cinnamon rolls!
We bought a vanity desk from here and it was gorgeous. Very easy to put together as well. I like the store experience as well. The floor displays are neat to look at.
I LOVE IKEA!!!! So many things for so cheap! YES, you have to put the stuff together yourself, but it is SO worth it!! They have so many unique items and room ideas!
I absolutely love IKEA. I don't go often, as the closest store is 90 minutes away, but when I go I'm always successful. My most recent purchase was a wardrobe for my son's room. It hold all of his clothes and looks great in his room.
Although going through the store is a chore in itself, it is the best place to go to finish a home with little money. Everything I've bought there has held up and is fashionable. I just wish they had one in Bakersfield.
Inexpensive but well crafted furniture that we have used for our kids rooms. We we attracted to the European low profile look which was perfect for our growing boys.
Ikea is a spend all day kind of store. They have all your home goods at great prices. They building of the furniture however is not a fun time. It can take forever!!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos