BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
I have many items from IKEA. One of my favorite is their reusable glass water bottles that can be used for serving during dinner. Adds a touch of class to the table!
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT
Ikea is a spend all day kind of store. They have all your home goods at great prices. They building of the furniture however is not a fun time. It can take forever!!
Mailliw D.
Kissimmee, FL
It's my favorite home-based store. Recently bought some things there.Everything is cheap and cute. Is top recommendable and always brings quality stuff IKEA
Erica K.
Surprise
I love Ikea!! We have purchased a lot of furniture from Ikea!! You always find something new to buy there! You could spend all day there, and have all your meals there too! The cinnamon rolls there are addictive!!!
Anabelle E.
I have to say, for furniture you have to build, it does last. For the price I recommend it. Of course if you can afford more timeless furniture I'd say go with that.
Monica E.
Azusa, CA
Ikea is a good place to get good prices on furniture and decor. Just be sure to follow the arrows because you'll get lost lol jk. It is like being in a maze..and only one way to get out. Other than that its a nice store
Kristine V.
Brier, Wa
Have purchased multiple furniture items from Ikea, as well as our kitchen cabinets. I enjoy the furniture assembly process and have never had a problem with directions. Looking forward to visiting the new Seattle ikea.
Heather C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Going to IKEA is like going to an amusement park! Super fun lots to see but you get to bring cute stuff home as well! It's the best store! Great prices great quality!
Oriana U.
I love ikea, I always find furniture, ornaments, for my house at a good price, and of a good quality. IKEA provided THE BEST customer service I have ever experienced.
Sophia P.
Love ikea! Love their style and selection of house hold items are my favorite. I love the price points of the items as well not to expensive just right for my pocket.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?