BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Regine R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love ,love IKEA. I would get lost at the prices and all the wonderful things they have. Change every couple of months. Just hate building it. But it a must to go place
Casey  L.
Richmond Dale, OH
I am obsessed with Ikea. I love the way that they have the store set up. They also have so many different items throughout the whole place and its of good quality. I can spend a whole day in Ikea its amazing!
Gabby B.
I have the Alex 9 drawers I store all of my makeup in them and they are great because it's a aesthetically pleasing place to keep all of your makeup or whatever you want !
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Decorator Expert Level 3
Ikea is a fun store where you can find affordable furniture. I think it's a great place to go and purchase something that you want to make a DIY project out of.
Lindsey K.
I love IKEA!! Great stuff! I have purchased a lot of different items from there. Furniture, dishes, artwork, linens. They have great prices on their stuff.
Rachel R.
Hackensack, NJ
I love everything about Ikea. Their furniture is affordable but good quality. And they even sell 99 cent froyo to celebrate the end of your shopping adventure!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
one of my favorite stores. Great products. Great prices. I wish one was closer ours is 1 hr away. Great store with household items, furniture, decor, toys, food.
Liz B.
Milwaukee, WI
IKEA is extremely easy to shop, the product is so contemporary and modern. IKEA hacks are some of my favorite things to research on and work on to spruce up any home.
Melissa R.
Lake Worth, FL
I love everything about Ikea from their furniture to their housewares to their restaurant and food section! I go frequently and always leave with more than I expected!
Aspen R.
Houston
I LOVE Ikea. They have some really cool stuff. I can't ever go without spending any money. It's usually affordable and great quality. I can spend hours in there.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?