BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Ikea is great! Inexpensive, but beautiful, products. I love that they have huge showrooms and then the market separate. Gives you a chance to see the items in use.
Melissa R.
Lake Worth, FL
I love everything about Ikea from their furniture to their housewares to their restaurant and food section! I go frequently and always leave with more than I expected!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
one of my favorite stores. Great products. Great prices. I wish one was closer ours is 1 hr away. Great store with household items, furniture, decor, toys, food.
Caitlin B.
Mableton, GA
I adored this store in college. The only negative is if you don't have a store near you. Some things are great - their office chairs, bookshelves, etc. Though their couches and normal chairs are not so great.
Lindsey K.
I love IKEA!! Great stuff! I have purchased a lot of different items from there. Furniture, dishes, artwork, linens. They have great prices on their stuff.
Gina M.
Practically. I've furnished my entire apartment with Ikea products and I couldn't be happier. While some products are more expensive, it's all very good quality.
Regine R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love ,love IKEA. I would get lost at the prices and all the wonderful things they have. Change every couple of months. Just hate building it. But it a must to go place
Ryan H.
Lititz, PA
My first place was all ikea I started out nothing and was able to furnish an entire townhouse for an amazing price. The products are amazing and have held up beautifully for the past six years and a few moves.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I Love Ikea products, they're Affordable, modern & easy to assemble I've purchased many pieces O I have at home and in my business from here definitely recommend it
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
This store is bomb.com. If I could afford all the ideas that come to mind when I walk in here, lets just say I would probably be just as broke as I am now, lol.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?