BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Heather C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Going to IKEA is like going to an amusement park! Super fun lots to see but you get to bring cute stuff home as well! It's the best store! Great prices great quality!
Mailliw D.
Kissimmee, FL
It's my favorite home-based store. Recently bought some things there.Everything is cheap and cute. Is top recommendable and always brings quality stuff IKEA
Darion S.
ALBERTVILLE, AL
The instructions are intense so you better be creative when putting them together.. not saying its impossible but can get complex but at this price point i don't mind
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
I have many items from IKEA. One of my favorite is their reusable glass water bottles that can be used for serving during dinner. Adds a touch of class to the table!
Briana S.
Florissant, MO
I've only been to IKEA once since there isn't one where I live, and I live in a populated city/state. There's a bunch of stuff that we got for our house and my dorm!
Lily B.
Can't go wrong with IKEA. They have just about anything for every room of your home. Although the stores can get a little overwhelming it's always fun to go in there.
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT
Ikea is a spend all day kind of store. They have all your home goods at great prices. They building of the furniture however is not a fun time. It can take forever!!
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
I like IKEA. I know what they have and what to expect. The products tend to last through my kids and their "creative" play. The furniture is affordable and easy to build.
Sophia P.
Love ikea! Love their style and selection of house hold items are my favorite. I love the price points of the items as well not to expensive just right for my pocket.
Kate E.
Amesbury, MA
I absolutely love IKEA. I don't go often, as the closest store is 90 minutes away, but when I go I'm always successful. My most recent purchase was a wardrobe for my son's room. It hold all of his clothes and looks great in his room.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?