- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Going to IKEA is like going to an amusement park! Super fun lots to see but you get to bring cute stuff home as well! It's the best store! Great prices great quality!
The instructions are intense so you better be creative when putting them together.. not saying its impossible but can get complex but at this price point i don't mind
I have many items from IKEA. One of my favorite is their reusable glass water bottles that can be used for serving during dinner. Adds a touch of class to the table!
I've only been to IKEA once since there isn't one where I live, and I live in a populated city/state. There's a bunch of stuff that we got for our house and my dorm!
Can't go wrong with IKEA. They have just about anything for every room of your home. Although the stores can get a little overwhelming it's always fun to go in there.
Ikea is a spend all day kind of store. They have all your home goods at great prices. They building of the furniture however is not a fun time. It can take forever!!
I like IKEA. I know what they have and what to expect. The products tend to last through my kids and their "creative" play. The furniture is affordable and easy to build.
Love ikea! Love their style and selection of house hold items are my favorite. I love the price points of the items as well not to expensive just right for my pocket.
I absolutely love IKEA. I don't go often, as the closest store is 90 minutes away, but when I go I'm always successful. My most recent purchase was a wardrobe for my son's room. It hold all of his clothes and looks great in his room.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos