BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sunny G.
Ikea is an awesome store to decorate on a budget. they have awesome sales dat change from time to time. all u need to do is sign up for the friends and family membership.
Kristin H.
Pottsboro, TX
Most items are reasonable in pricing. Great quality for the pricing as well. Items are easy to put together and I like that you can furnish a whole house from one store.
Brooke G.
I love looking around this store. It's so organized and fun to walk through. They have beautiful items and it's easy to match things since they already have staged rooms.
Sonia B.
Sacramento, CA
I love long walks... at ikea. The store can give you so many ideas and the stuff there is inexpensive. I love decorating and this stores gives me ideas like crazy. The workers are great and always helpful and the lines are not terrible.
Lindsey M.
Great prices, such a fun trip whenever I go. The plant selection is so unique and very extensive. I always find things that I need and even more that I want when I visit.
Gretchen B.
Springfield, VA
Although there are many options, the one problem we had every time we went there was spending all of this time finding what we wanted and then going to the warehouse and low and behold, the product is not there. Waste of time!
Hayley S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Ikea! All of the furniture in my room is from Ikea, and I've had it for quite a while without any troubles. Their pieces are really cool looking and catch the eye.
Julie M.
El Cajon, CA
Ikea is great for cheap furniture and decor, however, not everything is made well. I purchased a sofa and had to return 2 times because the frame was broken. However, the kitchen cabinetry is excellent and saved a ton of money.
I've been to IKEA once and it was really cool! I enjoy seeing all the different setups of rooms and designs of things! I got lost in that big store but other than that it was a really cool place and i'd definitely go back!
Gina S.
Irvine, CA
I love Ikea, very cute and confortable furniture for a reasonable price. It's super easy to find the stuff you need and they even have workers to help you load them in your car, while you stand there and look pretty, lol ;)
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?