- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea. I usually take a whole day with a friend and we just walk around the store, strolling and getting home decor ideas. I like that it is very customizable
When getting ready to redecorate a room in my house, I "shop" for days or in the catalogue to figure out just what look I am going for. Being able to make measurements in my home can save a lot of trouble and time.
I love that Ikea has a wide variety of items especially furniture and Home Goods but sometimes I think the quality isn't always there and there is always long lines
Need to have time to spend in this store. Love how they have each room set up like you would in your home. Affordable prices on every item ! Only downfall is that on "BIG "Items you have to pull each piece yourself.
I love Ikea I consider them a playground for adults,...I love the setup and I never leave without great ideas for my house...I definitely recommend them to everyone
It is conveniently located and they have styles that are modern. However, the prices and quality are not balanced. Items are overpriced and quality is hit or miss.
IKEA is good for some items, but I hate putting stuff together! Lol. My favorite purchase would be my wardrobe rack. I feel like IKEA is expensive for what you get.
I bought a bed and mattress 3 years ago when I lived with my parents. I recently moved to another state and it was so simple to take it apart and our it back together. Amazing quality and so compact when taken apart.
IKEA is good for cheap and modern furniture. Everything I have gotten there has lasted a long time. The only thing I don't like is a lot of the stuff looks juvenile like dorm room furniture. It is good quality though
They have absolutely everything and anything to make your home feel like a home. Even though you probably have to build most of what you get. But anything is worth it.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos