BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lindsey A.
Howell, MI
Great store with awesome ideas and products. Some of the items however won't last very long and the quality isn't great. But the style is great for switching up rooms.
Tonesha S.
Love Ikea. Very inexpensive. Love their cafe too! The only Con is having to build everything! I usually just pay extra for someone to come out and do that part for us.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
IKEA is an awesome store. Not only is it cheap but, their products are different & they last long! My living room furniture is all from there and same with my bedroom!
Sara P.
My daughter loves the stuffed felt food to use in her play kitchen. I prefer them to plastic options, and I love that she can assemble sandwiches and dishes with them.
Jessica M.
TEMPLE, GA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Has wonderful items for an even better price! Also helps keep me up to date with the latest trends and organized in the simplest manner! Great place to buy home goods
ashley h.
Richmond, TX
I actually really love go for to Ikea it's peaceful an I love the way it's set up i love to got o look an they actually have deficient prices on somethings it amazing
Teresa D.
Pawtucket, RI
I love ikea, wish I had the more to buy everything I want. It would be so much easy if you could order things online because walking the whole store is not fun at all.
Shena G.
SICKLERVILLE, NJ
I can not go to ikea and leave empty handed ever lol. They have something for everybody in this store. I like to take a day out to relax and just walk the whole store.
Sonia G.
Washington, UT
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ikea. Their catalogs are great for inspiration, their prices are low, and they have good knowledgeable associates. I adore their entertainment centers!
Dana C.
West Chester, OH
I went to Ikea Saturday, it was very crowded, it took me 2 hours to walk the store. Found good prices on candles and bought 2 lamps for a great price. Furniture is on the smaller size, more for a dorm or small apartment.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?