- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I think the best part about going to Ikea is looking at things you didnt need and realizing that maybe you do need it. Love the furniture and all the looks it displays.
Good prices. Furniture is all relatively for small people. You can never get out of a store when you enter. They make you go through the whole store before exiting. which takes at least 30 minutes to go through this maze.
Love love love IKEA! Can I move into one please? Great home decor at affordable prices. Their furniture is perfect for college kids or people getting their first home!
So many awesome pieces that work in so many different room and styles. Very affordable and different from what you can find in most stores. Love the European influence!
Absolutely love ikea. They have the best finds and it's super affordable. Perfect place to shop for your first home and I love how they have so many set ups to give you a better idea on how to decorate with their products.
I can not go to ikea and leave empty handed ever lol. They have something for everybody in this store. I like to take a day out to relax and just walk the whole store.
I bought the home entertainment center, beautiful, easy to assemble, great customer service. The vanity, gorgeous, love the space, very clean looking and super affordable!
I love ikea! I love the food they have too. The only problem I had was a table of mine I had bought from there just fell apart one day. Some of their items are a bit over priced I think but I usually find good deals there.
I love that they have a lot of fun and exciting products! The quality of the furniture seems to be lacking but they have a lot of creative ideas for storage and decor.
i can never go here for one thing i walk out with several items. They have great home furniture at decent prices.. go check it out you will fall in love with this store
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos