- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Pretty much my vanity and drawers are from there . They are nice and hold a lot of clothing not just that but they have plenty of amazing things there . Now I need to go
Simple furniture and design. Price is low because you have to build the furniture yourself. I give IKEA a "B" because shipping fees can double the cost of certain items.
I have been buying from ikea for years. I like the style they offer. I am good at building things so I don't mind building what I buy. I have some furniture that has been moved from house to house and it has held up very well.
I get lost in this store every time I go, in a good way. I always get something I didn't originally come for and am so pleased with the prices. I also love their food.
This place literally has everything. If you're unsure about something, it certainly has plenty of options for you to choose from. Everything from furniture to appliances.
This place really gets ideas going for how to decorate your living spaces. Huge huge store, sometimes hard to find the bathroom or the way out. Hope I don't die in here.
Absolute favorite place to buy basics for home decor! Read on my blog how I made a simple vanity using IKEA products for less than $100! http://www.noluxelost.com/vanity/
Went in my first Ikea store this summer and wow! Bought stuff that could go in my suitcase. Affordable, would be a great place when starting to decorate your own place.
I have a degree in Interior Design and I still shop here for myself. Although its not great quality if you take care of it will last. Its great when on a budget or for someone like me who likes to keep re designing my space!
Ikea is great for the price. My husband and I recently moved and bought everything new. Spent around 4k in ikea getting EVERYTHING for our house. However the furniture is cheaply made so I don't see it lasting us very long...
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos