- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Can't go wrong with IKEA. They have just about anything for every room of your home. Although the stores can get a little overwhelming it's always fun to go in there.
I bought all my bedroom furniture from Ikea years ago, and have only had to repair items a couple times. Otherwise, it's all held up. The shopping experience was fine, prices are fair, and my furniture is pretty sturdy!
Such an amazing place! Anything you would ever want for you home is in this store. The experience of being in that store is like nothing else. The furniture isn't the best quality in the world but well priced and cute!
Love ikea, can always find really great furniture for any room and a great price! Got an amazing coffee table with a matching side table. Turned out really great and was super easy to put together! Would highly recommend.
It can be a little overwhelming but I love it. I love that you can walk through and get multiple ideas for their products or just go to the end and get what you need.
I have many items from IKEA. One of my favorite is their reusable glass water bottles that can be used for serving during dinner. Adds a touch of class to the table!
Inexpensive but well crafted furniture that we have used for our kids rooms. We we attracted to the European low profile look which was perfect for our growing boys.
Love IKEA and definitely worth the drive to go! Recently bought kitchen sink off line from here and when it broke, they offered to replace it with no questions asked!
I am an ikea addict. I love this place and can literally spend a whole day here. The low cost alternatives help to make my apartment trendy without breaking my budget
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos