BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lily B.
Can't go wrong with IKEA. They have just about anything for every room of your home. Although the stores can get a little overwhelming it's always fun to go in there.
Emily B.
Arlington, WA
I bought all my bedroom furniture from Ikea years ago, and have only had to repair items a couple times. Otherwise, it's all held up. The shopping experience was fine, prices are fair, and my furniture is pretty sturdy!
Mailliw D.
Kissimmee, FL
It's my favorite home-based store. Recently bought some things there.Everything is cheap and cute. Is top recommendable and always brings quality stuff IKEA
Patrice V.
Such an amazing place! Anything you would ever want for you home is in this store. The experience of being in that store is like nothing else. The furniture isn't the best quality in the world but well priced and cute!
Abigail U.
Tempe, AZ
Love ikea, can always find really great furniture for any room and a great price! Got an amazing coffee table with a matching side table. Turned out really great and was super easy to put together! Would highly recommend.
Kristin T.
It can be a little overwhelming but I love it. I love that you can walk through and get multiple ideas for their products or just go to the end and get what you need.
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
I have many items from IKEA. One of my favorite is their reusable glass water bottles that can be used for serving during dinner. Adds a touch of class to the table!
Michele N.
Lake Worth, FL
Inexpensive but well crafted furniture that we have used for our kids rooms. We we attracted to the European low profile look which was perfect for our growing boys.
Tara L.
Danvers, IL
Love IKEA and definitely worth the drive to go! Recently bought kitchen sink off line from here and when it broke, they offered to replace it with no questions asked!
Chantal B.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I am an ikea addict. I love this place and can literally spend a whole day here. The low cost alternatives help to make my apartment trendy without breaking my budget
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?