- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is a good place to get good prices on furniture and decor. Just be sure to follow the arrows because you'll get lost lol jk. It is like being in a maze..and only one way to get out. Other than that its a nice store
The things here are not actually as hard to put together as people say, and it's actually really easy to navigate through the store. And the quality is not bad either
I love Ikea!! We have purchased a lot of furniture from Ikea!! You always find something new to buy there! You could spend all day there, and have all your meals there too! The cinnamon rolls there are addictive!!!
Ikea what to say about this place. Well it literally has everything you need here. Just recently i wss looking at the bunk beds they sell there and they are sooo cute
I've only been to IKEA once since there isn't one where I live, and I live in a populated city/state. There's a bunch of stuff that we got for our house and my dorm!
I could literally spend all day in Ikea!! It is by far my favorite home store to spend time in! I usually spend the most time just looking at the living space setups!
I am an ikea addict. I love this place and can literally spend a whole day here. The low cost alternatives help to make my apartment trendy without breaking my budget
I love going to Ikea because they always have all kond of furniture and beyond of what we need at home, great prices and the food there is delicious too, perfect place.
Ikea is a spend all day kind of store. They have all your home goods at great prices. They building of the furniture however is not a fun time. It can take forever!!
I have purchased ikea items before and never had a great experience with their furniture. A lot of stuff you have to put together and it would fall apart very easily!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos