- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ikea. Their catalogs are great for inspiration, their prices are low, and they have good knowledgeable associates. I adore their entertainment centers!
I have purchased ikea items before and never had a great experience with their furniture. A lot of stuff you have to put together and it would fall apart very easily!
I am an ikea addict. I love this place and can literally spend a whole day here. The low cost alternatives help to make my apartment trendy without breaking my budget
Love IKEA! Their instructions to put the furniture together are so easy to read and the prices are unbeatable. Great prices for very modern and up and coming pieces.
Ikea is a good place to get good prices on furniture and decor. Just be sure to follow the arrows because you'll get lost lol jk. It is like being in a maze..and only one way to get out. Other than that its a nice store
I have bought 2 tables a mirror and the Alex drawersss with a lamp to xreate my vanit and my desk office.and rhey just loook amazing.always find good deala and prices.
I love Ikea!! We have purchased a lot of furniture from Ikea!! You always find something new to buy there! You could spend all day there, and have all your meals there too! The cinnamon rolls there are addictive!!!
I love going to Ikea because they always have all kond of furniture and beyond of what we need at home, great prices and the food there is delicious too, perfect place.
Ikea is a spend all day kind of store. They have all your home goods at great prices. They building of the furniture however is not a fun time. It can take forever!!
I absolutely love ikea. I love going there with my husband and just walking around, but we usually end up buying things that we need for our home since everything is so easy to find as you walk through. My favorite home store ever
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos