- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
So much variety great options and prices. You can customize almost everything to your own style. The store is huge and a bit over whelming but the food inside helps keep you going
I love IKEA!! You can find all your household necessities easily and the store is crazy, but in a good way. It's like an amusement park experience aha. Good value for most things!
I love the furniture at his place. The stores are limited and thank God I live close to one. I just don't like where my husband breaks his head putting everything together.
I love Ikea I want to redo my bedroom and Ikea is the place I am going to get all my stuff from only down fall is I wish they had a Ikea store close by I have to go to GA
They have a lot of nice furniture for you low prices. But you do have to put it all together yourself. They have delivery but it is expensive and they only deliver they don't assemble
Love IKEA ! You can't beat it !! You go in and see how you can organize things !! But I hate how you have to grab your things at the end ! But still can't beat the price !!
I would seriously move in to IKEA if I could... everything they have I want - their designs are always fresh and modern and reasonably priced! What more could you ask for!
Love IKEA. I hate putting stuff together. But very fun store to walk into. The displays cause many inspiration. I mean the hot dogs are scrumptious and the Cinnamon rolls.
I absolutely love Ikea. They have a business model I think much more stores should adapt. They actually give us closer to the actual value of am item rather then way over paying.
Everything about IKEA is great! I love all the ideas you can get from the showroom makes decorating easier. Their prices are perfect and assembly of their things is simple.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos