BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Felicia H.
Glenside
IKEA is awesome for great hope supplies. The prices are reasonable and the quality of products is great. I also love the little set up examples of rooms throughout the store.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I love this store, It's cheap and I can find great knick knacks. I love the kids dishes and some of their toys. I always go to Ikea and wander and always end up with a cart full of stuff!
Natasha M.
Is a excellent place to find a lot of things, I really love the attention, (well, not always) You get minimalist things even the most crazy, and it fills you with inspiration.
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL
I love IKEA! So many options, very modern and trendy. Cheap with regards to pricing however, certain items i would pass up due to cheap quality as well BUT that's very little.
Mary-Ellen N.
Omaha, NE
How can I even write a review for IKEA?! This place is Heaven. It's so affordable and you can literally shop for hours and find EVERYTHING. They also have food. It's amazing.
Katie G.
Lakeville, MN
Purchased a small dresser- malm. Easy to put together with no directions. It didn't not handle an in town move and only ended up lasting us 1 year because of the poor quality.
Stephanie R.
IKEA has oodles of square footage of incredible home decor and reno ideas to make you want to redo your home and at an affordable price!! I dare you to leave without buying at least one thing!
Sarah D.
Gallipolis , OH
I love Ikea! I can always find quality items with an economical price tag. I only wish I didn't have to drive so far to a store. The closest location to me is Columbus, Ohio.
Colleen D.
Whittier, CA
Get the most stylish Swedish furniture at gray prizes. Just build it and deliver it yourself for maximum saving. IKEA is perfect for those budget conscious buyers everywhere
Julie T.
Washington, DC
I would seriously move in to IKEA if I could... everything they have I want - their designs are always fresh and modern and reasonably priced! What more could you ask for!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?