BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sierra Y.
I would live in Ikea if I could. We don't have one locally but any chance I get traveling to go to one, I run to it!!!! Their furniture is very inexpensive but very sturdy.
Marco R.
This place has everything! If you're on a budget, this is the place to go. From curtains to rugs, from sofas to chairs, from picture frames to hand drills they got it all!
Della W.
We have got all of our dressers at IKEA. They are decent quality and inexpensive. Great color and style selection. Easy to modify the drawer bottoms to add extra duability.
Kadian M.
Jamaica, NY
They need more locations, especially in college towns. Also, found the store a bit complicated to navigate my first time, eventually got used to it. I have enjoyed everything purchased there including furniture, linens, and decor.
Lindsey T.
Norwalk, CA
They have a lot of nice furniture for you low prices. But you do have to put it all together yourself. They have delivery but it is expensive and they only deliver they don't assemble
Connie B.
Mitchell, SD
I absolutely love the Alex drawers. I went to order one the other day because we don't have an IKEA in my state and the shipping was closed to $400!! NOT going to happen!!
Stephanie B.
Brampton, ON
Love IKEA! Even if it's just to go and look to get some ideas for organization. Always my first go to when I need furniture or household accessories. They are always so reliable
Danica T.
IKEA is like my playground. I love the contemporary and trendy style. Their furniture is so affordable and easy to assemble if you're patient! The cafeteria is awesome too.
Cindy M.
I love the furniture at his place. The stores are limited and thank God I live close to one. I just don't like where my husband breaks his head putting everything together.
Spoorthy W.
Sunnyvale, CA
Ikea furniture is made up of elegant designs while keeping comfort in mind. I love the way most of the furniture are so easy to assemble. The colors of accessories are beautiful. The mix and match options make decorating more fun.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?