- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is awesome and has easy to put together items. The prices are affordable and it's so fun shopping in the store. They have great drawers for storage and durable hangers.
I love ikea you can find really cute and affordable products. I love the simplicity and modern look of some of the products thats a great way to add your own. personal spin .
We love this place!! My fiancé and I are trying to decorate our home and you find the perfect accessories to go with your decor. Very cute patio sets. And rugs are so
I just wish we had a big and normal ikea here in PR cause we only get the showroom and order for pick up :(, but definitely love this place when I used to live in the states.
I absolutely LOVE ikea so much. Everything at ikea in my opinion is affordable. I also love the food at ikea! The swedish meatballs are so amazing. Just every single little thing about ikea is perfect even if i dont shop there often!
I love IKEA's prices and the fact that their products are so modern. IKEA in Atlanta is not a place you will want to shop on the weekends, so def. try to go during the week!
I just came back from a 2 hour trip to Ikea. And yes, I do know that is considered a short visit! :) I am redoing my master bedroom and Ikea is the perfect place to do it.
Ikea is a really fun place to visit. The furniture is very attractive and reasonable priced. The quality is not the same with all products but you will not leave empty handed!
I love ikea. they have nicly made furniture for an affordable price. I have a very small apartment, and i love that they set up places and show you ideas on how to decorate.
In my personal opinion ikea is overrated and expensive! Once in a while you might find something worth while but I always have a panic attack in that huge one way out store!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos