BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
Ikea is awesome and has easy to put together items. The prices are affordable and it's so fun shopping in the store. They have great drawers for storage and durable hangers.
Brenda V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love ikea you can find really cute and affordable products. I love the simplicity and modern look of some of the products thats a great way to add your own. personal spin .
Jenean A.
Worth, IL
We love this place!! My fiancé and I are trying to decorate our home and you find the perfect accessories to go with your decor. Very cute patio sets. And rugs are so
Modern
luisa c.
Flushing, NY
I just wish we had a big and normal ikea here in PR cause we only get the showroom and order for pick up :(, but definitely love this place when I used to live in the states.
Esmeralda E.
I absolutely LOVE ikea so much. Everything at ikea in my opinion is affordable. I also love the food at ikea! The swedish meatballs are so amazing. Just every single little thing about ikea is perfect even if i dont shop there often!
Lauren L.
Covington , GA
I love IKEA's prices and the fact that their products are so modern. IKEA in Atlanta is not a place you will want to shop on the weekends, so def. try to go during the week!
Cherish S.
Orlando, FL
I just came back from a 2 hour trip to Ikea. And yes, I do know that is considered a short visit! :) I am redoing my master bedroom and Ikea is the perfect place to do it.
Ileana V.
Ikea is a really fun place to visit. The furniture is very attractive and reasonable priced. The quality is not the same with all products but you will not leave empty handed!
Rebekah W.
Asheville, NC
I love ikea. they have nicly made furniture for an affordable price. I have a very small apartment, and i love that they set up places and show you ideas on how to decorate.
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
In my personal opinion ikea is overrated and expensive! Once in a while you might find something worth while but I always have a panic attack in that huge one way out store!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?