- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
So much variety great options and prices. You can customize almost everything to your own style. The store is huge and a bit over whelming but the food inside helps keep you going
I love the variety of goods and the affordable prices. When my husband and I were first starting out we wouldn't have been able to furnish our home if it weren't for IKEA!
I am crazy in love with ikea. I want all of his products, I like to go with my family i can forget all my problems looking for furniture, diferent decoration, really love.
I got my bed frame from here couple years ago and they are still good as new. Im never disappointed when I come here and I always want to stop for deals before I go elsewhere
I love the furniture at his place. The stores are limited and thank God I live close to one. I just don't like where my husband breaks his head putting everything together.
I got a set of white metal mail files to hang on my wall. They are durable and very sturdy! I was looking for something that didn't take up desk space and it did the trick!
We have brighten quite a few bedroom peices including the daybed into king trundle. Perfect piece of furniture for functionality and style. Would highly sugguest to others.
I bought the draw dividers and my did it make a difference everything has a home now very meet and organized. Their prices are out standing I mean very reasonable. If you want to organize and be a neat freak get these their great.
I get a lot of home decor inspiration from YouTube beauty vloggers. So I have a really it's simple yet lovely full length floor mirror that I can hesitate but to stop and take a selfie in when I pass it
Yes, Ikea is busy, but the choices are simple, which makes it EASY. Great for growing families as it is affordable & durable...and will last until it is time to replace it
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos