BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Gisselle H.
Denver, CO
Ikea is so great has everything you need and soo many beautiful thing. They sell furniture to food to house hold things so much in one. I often go here when i need something new
Nicole N.
I LOVE ikea. I love how simple their products are as well as how easy they are to put together. I ordered a desk from ikea which I love and will continue to be an ikea customer.
Natasha T.
Lebanon , KY
I absolutely love this place! Tons of ideas for any room in the house! I recently purchased the Alex drawers for my makeup and now I'm much more organized! I love them so much!
Kaylee M.
IKEA is the best store for just about everything you could imagine or need. It's always so much fun to go to the store also because of how fun it is to look through everything!
A L.
I purchased the malm full bed frame and malm dresser from IKEA for college. Both are very good quality and very affordable, especially for a college student. I love the contemporary look and style that these furnitures add to my apartment.
Taryn M.
Everything I've ever bought from Ikea has been wonderful. Plus as someone who likes to put things together, it's purchasing a piece of furniture with the added bonus of a fun afternoon!
Kendria M.
I love IKEA! Quality quality products at great prices! They have so much to offer for every budget. You can get designer style at a fraction of the cost! IKEA shopper for life!
Danielle P.
Groton, CT
The majority of the furniture in my apartment is from Ikea.  Not only is it an economical shopping location, but the furniture is relatively good quality for the price you pay.  The only downside would be everything needs to be assembled.  It does not typically hold up when moving.
Diana  G.
Lobeeeee it. I cant wait to get all mu stuff for college life ;) love love prices very affordables ;) they have the greaters styles in everything for the whole decoration house
Kylie H.
Tinton Falls, NJ
I love this place. I could live here. They have snacks, a ball pit, and tons of home goods that can keep you entertained for hours, even days inside there. I may never leave...
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?