BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Rebecca R.
Comstock Park, MI
I love going to Ikea because there stuff is amazing . & sometimes they even have stuff set up & all decked out . So you can get a feel of how everything will look in your home .
Ashley N.
yadkinville
Love going to ikea for ideas and inspiration. I've never gotten anything I wasn't happy with. The only downside is you have to assemble everything with very little instruction
Leah S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love IKEA! They have affordable products that look great in the home. I have always been happy with my purchases. Their grocery section is fun to try something different.
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL
I love IKEA! So many options, very modern and trendy. Cheap with regards to pricing however, certain items i would pass up due to cheap quality as well BUT that's very little.
Gloria F.
Ikea is one of the best stores to visit when you want to redecorate your home on a budget. Honestly, they have so many different items to accommodate anyone's personal style.
Sarah D.
Gallipolis , OH
I love Ikea! I can always find quality items with an economical price tag. I only wish I didn't have to drive so far to a store. The closest location to me is Columbus, Ohio.
Ashley C.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I recently bought a kitchen utility cart from ikea (~$30), painted it gold, and made it into a cute bar cart. Ikea always has quality basic furniture that you can spruce up.
Adriele F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I love Ikea. I can find everything I need for my house with great price and quality. From toys to everything else, every little house space can be improved with IKEA products.
Esmeralda E.
I absolutely LOVE ikea so much. Everything at ikea in my opinion is affordable. I also love the food at ikea! The swedish meatballs are so amazing. Just every single little thing about ikea is perfect even if i dont shop there often!
Chloe S.
Waterford
I love ikea, I love going there even if I don't need anything I always find something I can use they have the cutest things for decorating your home and an awesome food court
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?