- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love IKEA. Every bed frame I have owned has been from ikea. Currently in the process of shopping for a new dresser and more then likely it will be from there as well. The design of the furniture is all modern and fits me taste.
They need more locations, especially in college towns. Also, found the store a bit complicated to navigate my first time, eventually got used to it. I have enjoyed everything purchased there including furniture, linens, and decor.
I live Ikea since everything is so affordable and well made! I go there for the furniture, home goods, and food. Yes..Food! They have really yummy meatballs and chocolate!
I brought a dresser here. I mean I love ikea but I was just disappointed my dresser didn't last no more than 4 months. Bottom part broke and the wheels came off the track.
I love Ikea who don't all the wonderful things for each part of your home and outdoors, all in price range, I found candles, knives, I so need lots time to get back there.
Yes, Ikea is busy, but the choices are simple, which makes it EASY. Great for growing families as it is affordable & durable...and will last until it is time to replace it
I LOVE Ikea!! Everything I've ever purchased from Ikea has been decently priced and uniquely designed. Oh and lest I forget to mention the Lingonberry sauce! Divine! :)
I neven feel so good visit a furniture store and when a go to Ikea and ever wanna go and I like all their products almost all my house is full of their products and I love all
Love IKEA ! You can't beat it !! You go in and see how you can organize things !! But I hate how you have to grab your things at the end ! But still can't beat the price !!
Love IKEA. I hate putting stuff together. But very fun store to walk into. The displays cause many inspiration. I mean the hot dogs are scrumptious and the Cinnamon rolls.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos