BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Felicia H.
Glenside
IKEA is awesome for great hope supplies. The prices are reasonable and the quality of products is great. I also love the little set up examples of rooms throughout the store.
Tori A.
The stuff is expensive but lasts forever. I've never gotten anything that wasn't high quality from there. It's definitely something to save up for though because it's not cheap.
Kim S.
Bronx, NY
Perfect place to shop if you're on a budget! They have great prices and most of the furniture is pretty easy to assemble! If you take good care of it it'll last you a long time
Helen L.
I love Ikea! The quality of their furniture is questionable, but I go mainly for their food! Their swedish meatballs are out of this world, and I am addicted to their lingonberry drink! Just wish there was an easier way to get to Ikea!
Destiny O.
North Ogden
Ikea isn't just a store, it's an experience! I love seeing the different displays. They give some great ideas for arranging living spaces. I love their affordable prices too.
Adriele F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I love Ikea. I can find everything I need for my house with great price and quality. From toys to everything else, every little house space can be improved with IKEA products.
Harriet B.
It's difficult to navigate in their store. However, you essentially get what you paid for. They have good, better, best selections and have the potential to be long lasting.
Trisha R.
Fort Campbell, KY
Obsessed with IKEA. I'm always on Pinterest looking up ideas. Sadly the closest IKEA to me is 3hrs But totally worth the drive. The fun part is putting everything together. (Not)
Brian A.
Love Ikea and how its like walking through a maze. I always find what I'm looking for at a reasonable price. I like that you have to find what you're looking for at the warehouse! Its so much fun. I recommend everyone shopping at Ikea!
Lear29522 Ana H.
I use many Ikea products like chairs, furniture, household items. And I gudta much because the material is durable and I trust in it. I recommend them to everyone, their sales are good.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?