- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is awesome for great hope supplies. The prices are reasonable and the quality of products is great. I also love the little set up examples of rooms throughout the store.
The stuff is expensive but lasts forever. I've never gotten anything that wasn't high quality from there. It's definitely something to save up for though because it's not cheap.
Perfect place to shop if you're on a budget! They have great prices and most of the furniture is pretty easy to assemble! If you take good care of it it'll last you a long time
I love Ikea! The quality of their furniture is questionable, but I go mainly for their food! Their swedish meatballs are out of this world, and I am addicted to their lingonberry drink! Just wish there was an easier way to get to Ikea!
Ikea isn't just a store, it's an experience! I love seeing the different displays. They give some great ideas for arranging living spaces. I love their affordable prices too.
I love Ikea. I can find everything I need for my house with great price and quality. From toys to everything else, every little house space can be improved with IKEA products.
It's difficult to navigate in their store. However, you essentially get what you paid for. They have good, better, best selections and have the potential to be long lasting.
Obsessed with IKEA. I'm always on Pinterest looking up ideas. Sadly the closest IKEA to me is 3hrs But totally worth the drive. The fun part is putting everything together. (Not)
Love Ikea and how its like walking through a maze. I always find what I'm looking for at a reasonable price. I like that you have to find what you're looking for at the warehouse! Its so much fun. I recommend everyone shopping at Ikea!
I use many Ikea products like chairs, furniture, household items. And I gudta much because the material is durable and I trust in it. I recommend them to everyone, their sales are good.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos