- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Great for College students or anyone on a tight budget. You can find so many things from one visit, plus there food is great. I know that most of my apartment is furnished by IKEA
IKEA has everything! My whole placed is decked out in ikea, they have 1 dollar mugs and some more goods that are fairly cheap. The furniture is well manufactured furniture although the quality is not amazing but yeah that's the only downside.
Love it, love it, love it!!! You can find everything in this store for your home best things to get would be furniture or kitchen stuff but even at that over all best store ever!!! 😍💕💕
The size of an IKEA can be very overwhelming but once you get over that, its a great place to shop and eat. Great customer service in the event of something not being quite right.
I honestly love IKEA! They had everything I needed to build me beauty room! As a makeup artist I wanted my beauty room to look amazing and my clients love my beauty room as much as I do!
Recently purchased my 2 Alex drawers from here and I love them! They were super easy to put together and they look beautiful as my makeup drawers. They fit all my needs perfectly.
I love the products at ikea i just some of them where more affordable to low income families like my own. i make 400 every two weeks with a 1200 rent and two kids i really want to update my house hold but it is hard with some of their prices
This store is just.. so much. Great one stop shop for furnishing a new place but it is seriously an all day event. It's not entirely for me but other people seem to love it.
Ikea is my number one go to for housewares. I love that I love that I can mismatch things and it all still go together. It is definitely like home diy Pinterest heaven for me lol.
I love Ikea because of how the furniture's are so convenient, you can take puzzle them together. Not to mention the modern chic looking stuff they carry, great home deco' place.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos