- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love going to ikea for ideas and inspiration. I've never gotten anything I wasn't happy with. The only downside is you have to assemble everything with very little instruction
IKEA is annoying yet interesting to walk through. It takes forever and is tiring but I enjoy seeing all the interior decorations. I have a lot of furniture from Ikea as well.
Assembly is NEVER easy and often requires you to own tools. However, most products are cool, prices are reasonable...and the cafeteria at the new Burbank store is a destination in itself.
I love IKEA! So many options, very modern and trendy. Cheap with regards to pricing however, certain items i would pass up due to cheap quality as well BUT that's very little.
I really like IKEA. The problem is though I have kids boys to be exact and well let's say they're hard on everything! We got a dresser from here and six months later it broke. So needless to say we don't buy big furniture item here anymore.
Bought a easy set up closet for my living room because I had someone staying with me for a long period of time..it was perfect for the space and just right for what we needed it for. I csn find whatever I need for a great price at ikea
I love Ikea! I can always find quality items with an economical price tag. I only wish I didn't have to drive so far to a store. The closest location to me is Columbus, Ohio.
Okay so who doesn't love IKEA?! It is seriously the best place to shop for anything for the home!! The only downside is the parking sometimes because it is always soooo busy
It's my favorite place for little household essentials! Plus, I have a three year old who adores the play center. She loves going there and I love having a free hour to shop.
It's the one place that you go to when you need true useful things , everything is with great quality and the store is really organized to find what you are looking for. Love!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos