BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Shareem G.
Lebanon, PA
Ikea is my favorite home furnishings store. They always have something I want, and it's extremely affordable. It's actually dangerous for me to go in there, I'll shop all day.
luisa c.
Flushing, NY
I just wish we had a big and normal ikea here in PR cause we only get the showroom and order for pick up :(, but definitely love this place when I used to live in the states.
Kayla C.
Okay so who doesn't love IKEA?! It is seriously the best place to shop for anything for the home!! The only downside is the parking sometimes because it is always soooo busy
Ileana V.
Ikea is a really fun place to visit. The furniture is very attractive and reasonable priced. The quality is not the same with all products but you will not leave empty handed!
leena h.
Decorator Expert Level 2
It's the one place that you go to when you need true useful things , everything is with great quality and the store is really organized to find what you are looking for. Love!
Tori H.
Cleveland, OH
Basically my entire apartment is decorated thanks to Ikea. They have awesome decor for very reasonable prices. It works great for my college budget and my creativity side too!
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
Huge selection of models, styles, sizes, color! Could furnish and decorate a hundred house, make them all look different, from just one store! IKEA is your home one stop shop
Lear29522 Ana H.
I use many Ikea products like chairs, furniture, household items. And I gudta much because the material is durable and I trust in it. I recommend them to everyone, their sales are good.
aly c.
I have shopped here for awhile and found amazing cute furniture for my dorm, room at home and my home. They have furniture and goodies that are well made and look cute too!
Rebecca R.
Comstock Park, MI
I love going to Ikea because there stuff is amazing . & sometimes they even have stuff set up & all decked out . So you can get a feel of how everything will look in your home .
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?