BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Melissa G.
Every time I go home for a break I make sure to stop in Ikea since there isn't one near where I go to school. I love Ikea. They always have what I'm looking for and the prices are amazing. My entire house is basically decorated via Ikia.
Ebony K.
austin, TX
Ikea Ikea Ikea, what can I say.... the best place on earrrrtttthhh!!!! I can go into Ikea for one thing and end up coming out with a whole new furniture and bedroom set lol!!!!
Kylie H.
Tinton Falls, NJ
I love this place. I could live here. They have snacks, a ball pit, and tons of home goods that can keep you entertained for hours, even days inside there. I may never leave...
Angie D.
Baltimore, MD
Most items in my home are from IKEA. Everything from bed sheets, cabinets, desks, storage items, to kitchen utensils, IKEA has everything you need for your home. My go-to store!
YUDITH C.
Reading, PA
Me encanta ikea! He comprado varios artículos y no he tenido ninguna queja, me gusta la calidad, el diseño, pero sobre todo el precio, son super barato en comparación con otros!
Carolina L.
Irvine, CA
I can go into IKEA and be okay with never coming back out. I have been able to purchase an entire apartments worth of furniture, including a mattress, and fit into our sedan. It takes time to build everything but I'd rather save the money
Natalie J.
Frankfort, KY
Sure ikea has really cute designs that are great for smaller budgets but the goods themselves are cheaply made. Spend a little extra and buy a piece that will last a long time.
Cindy M.
Love coming here and being able to find cute little things to add to my rooms to get organized and decorate. However, some products do seem cheap and cost too much for quality.
Heidi M.
Springfield, OH
We don't have an ikea near me but I so wish we did. I have never been. It might be a good thing. I might drop some serious loot in that place from the products I have seen from there.
Anna M.
Youngstown, NY
Have fun and modern looking house stuff! The quality of their furniture is not top notched because you essential are paying for what you get- self assembled furniture. However, I do love all of their accessory products to decorate with!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?