BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lauren L.
Covington , GA
I love IKEA's prices and the fact that their products are so modern. IKEA in Atlanta is not a place you will want to shop on the weekends, so def. try to go during the week!
Nicole V.
BUENA PARK, CA
Good variety of products and fits within my budget. Lots of choices or options for furniture and household items. Good place to shop and get a meal while you're browsing too.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
I really like Ikea they have the best decoration choices for a great price. Their furniture is just modern, beautiful and well made. I always find everything I need to my home.
DeAndrea D.
What's not to love about IKEA?! I love going to see what I can find to decorate with. I've had a Malm bed frame, dressers and bookcase for almost 5 years and they look great!
Jenean A.
Worth, IL
We love this place!! My fiancé and I are trying to decorate our home and you find the perfect accessories to go with your decor. Very cute patio sets. And rugs are so
Modern
Brianne B.
Sacramento
IKEA is the place I go whenever I need something for my apartment. I can usually find everything I need without paying a ton. I love their furniture and some of their decor.
Esmeralda E.
I absolutely LOVE ikea so much. Everything at ikea in my opinion is affordable. I also love the food at ikea! The swedish meatballs are so amazing. Just every single little thing about ikea is perfect even if i dont shop there often!
Patience A.
Bowie, MD
Fav store. Not too far. They have quality things for a god price. Most things I use to do diy projects. Shopping was easy. Fav purchase was my micke table for my vanity. Bomb
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
Ikea is awesome and has easy to put together items. The prices are affordable and it's so fun shopping in the store. They have great drawers for storage and durable hangers.
Influenster M.
While IKEA furniture definitely cannot survive several moves, it is incredibly affordable and good quality for the price.

I love the thoughtfulness in the designs of their stuff though. They have the cutest patterns for fabric and stuff!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?