BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Meeri K.
Baltimore
Recently bought a new chest of drawers and got 20% off for joining IKEA family (it's free to join!). They give discounts for different types of furniture, housing items throughout the year. Plus, you get a free coffee or tea at every visit!
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
I love the products at ikea i just some of them where more affordable to low income families like my own. i make 400 every two weeks with a 1200 rent and two kids i really want to update my house hold but it is hard with some of their prices
Kim M.
Layton, UT
This store is so fun to walk around. I love the room setups they have. They give great ideas. And I love how reasonable the prices are. The deliver both style and reasonable prices.
Liv K.
Orlando, FL
I really like IKEA. I genuinely enjoy going even if I don't plan on purchasing anything. It's a little ways away from my home but definitely worth the trip. My entire vanity is from IKEA!
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ikeas is a great place to buy all of your home or apartment basics. Most of my college stuff came from Ikea. You can easily pay to have any item you buy assembled at a decent cost.
Janice V.
Van Nuys, CA
I own a fair amount of Ikea furniture. I love all of it, and only cried when putting together my bed. Shopping there is a pretty fun experience, and the meatballs are fantastic!
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm very happy to say that we are finally getting a IKEA In Las Vegas NV!! They are almost finished building and should be open by next year! I'm so excited to go and and shop!!!
Romina M.
Lynwood, CA
I love this store.! so many things from where to choose., the one problem i have is with the set up! specially the first time i went there.,lol i was confused, but now i love it!!
Gee B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the ikea quality of the furniture it is hard and thick and last years I always shop here I bought the aleks drawers and table top to build my own vanity and it looks super glam ppl be hating on my desk
Theresa V.
Las Vegas
Ikea is my number one go to for housewares. I love that I love that I can mismatch things and it all still go together. It is definitely like home diy Pinterest heaven for me lol.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?