BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Anna M.
London
Great staple items. I always go to IKEA first when I'm looking to decorate or redecorate a room. And it's extremely affordable too! And you know you can always count on the product.
Tamara W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I can't nothing wrong about Ikea. It's practically a playground for adults. They even have some place to drop your young school-aged children for a hour. What parent does love that?
Brittney H.
Redding , CA
All of our dressers are from ikea and even though it takes awhile to put together, it's extremely worth it! We get so many compliments on it and it is the perfect size for storage.
Shelby G.
OK OK OK! Don't even get me started.. I LOVE this store and am currently buying piece by piece of a bedroom set from here! So excited! I love Ikea and the furniture very very much.
April P.
Puyallup
Not only is Ikea my absolute favorite place to shop for furniture, but they also have the best food at the cafeteria. I love going here for all my office decor needs for work also!
Jen S.
Tampa, FL
You've got to be careful buying here. Home decor, kitchen stuff, bathroom accessories... Great. Furniture? Not as much. If you need something cheap for a temporary situation, go for.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
You can always find something at IKEA for your home! I recently bought 2 new closets, 2 dressers and 2 beds. I am satisfied with the products, but they have terrible customer service .
Keilee W.
Shreveport, LA
I absolutely love this store!! They have everything and anything you need. I love being able to walk around touch & feel what I am looking at. My living room couch is perfect and I wouldn't have gone any other way!!! Definitely a loyal customer!
Brittany S.
Winchester, KY
It's such a great store, so many home ideas and creative products! Not only are the products great but the small things that this store has for their customers is so great! Ikea has really thought about their customers when designing the store.
Natalie S.
Hilliard, OH
Probably one of my favorite places to shop - when I was first moving into my apartment I found so many different things that I could use & keep, that didn't cost me a ton of money.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?