BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amy W.
DALLAS, TX
We love IKEA just wish I didn't have to drive three hours to the nearest ones. All my lamps are from Ikea. My boyfriend is a big fan since we can blend our styles with their items.
Jenny N.
Garden Grove, CA
I've been to IKEA a couple of tiems and I love it! I'm looking forward to buying college apartment supplies here because the prices are affordable and the quality is good. There's also a food court there, I didn't know that the first time I went!
Melissa J.
Woodland, CA
I love shopping at IKEA especially for kitchen supplies, organizational units and storage accessories! And any time I go I usually get there hot dog and drink special because it's so darn good- I can't resist!
Lucy Z.
The furniture is awesome, especially appealing to young people, and relatively easy to set up yourself. But the problem is that the products are becoming more expensive - not cool!
Hillery G.
Burlington, WV
I love how different ikeas products are. I have purchased many different things for the store. I honestly just like going to the store and looking for the different ideas they have.
Mayra D.
Bronx, NY
I've purchased dressers from Ikea. I love the price but they are so darn hard to build yourself. I feel like the store shouldn't charge so much after you spend over $800 on products.
Keely R.
Henderson, TX
Ikea is like the Disney world of home goods. (And great food). You can literally find anything you find here for THE best price. I dont think I could ever not live close to an IKEA
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
As long as you reinforce the furniture and treat it with care it holds up pretty well. The materials aren't the most sturdy but with the reinforcement it helps! Very stylish and low cost!
Hannah F.
Hamilton, NJ
Who cannot love Ikea!? I could wander around in that store for hours and never get bored. I love buying furniture from Ikea. You get decent quality products for a great price. I love Ikea!!!
Anna M.
London
Great staple items. I always go to IKEA first when I'm looking to decorate or redecorate a room. And it's extremely affordable too! And you know you can always count on the product.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?