- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
We love IKEA just wish I didn't have to drive three hours to the nearest ones. All my lamps are from Ikea. My boyfriend is a big fan since we can blend our styles with their items.
I've been to IKEA a couple of tiems and I love it! I'm looking forward to buying college apartment supplies here because the prices are affordable and the quality is good. There's also a food court there, I didn't know that the first time I went!
I love shopping at IKEA especially for kitchen supplies, organizational units and storage accessories! And any time I go I usually get there hot dog and drink special because it's so darn good- I can't resist!
The furniture is awesome, especially appealing to young people, and relatively easy to set up yourself. But the problem is that the products are becoming more expensive - not cool!
I love how different ikeas products are. I have purchased many different things for the store. I honestly just like going to the store and looking for the different ideas they have.
I've purchased dressers from Ikea. I love the price but they are so darn hard to build yourself. I feel like the store shouldn't charge so much after you spend over $800 on products.
Ikea is like the Disney world of home goods. (And great food). You can literally find anything you find here for THE best price. I dont think I could ever not live close to an IKEA
As long as you reinforce the furniture and treat it with care it holds up pretty well. The materials aren't the most sturdy but with the reinforcement it helps! Very stylish and low cost!
Who cannot love Ikea!? I could wander around in that store for hours and never get bored. I love buying furniture from Ikea. You get decent quality products for a great price. I love Ikea!!!
Great staple items. I always go to IKEA first when I'm looking to decorate or redecorate a room. And it's extremely affordable too! And you know you can always count on the product.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos