BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Emily P.
This place is magical! So many things to look at and touch! Hands down the best store to shop at if you are remodeling or even just looking to change up your living space a little!
Brittney H.
Redding , CA
All of our dressers are from ikea and even though it takes awhile to put together, it's extremely worth it! We get so many compliments on it and it is the perfect size for storage.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
You can always find something at IKEA for your home! I recently bought 2 new closets, 2 dressers and 2 beds. I am satisfied with the products, but they have terrible customer service .
Michele M.
Novi, MI
I love going to this store. It's the best place ever. However, the furniture is seriously meant for little people and little places. ...not exactly how we live here in the States.
Carolina D.
San Bruno, CA
Ikea is a good place to go when you want to buy something new or not. You can discover a very near from your house and dont need to buy in a suoermarket if you have IKEA near you.
Denise R.
Love it, love it, love it!!! You can find everything in this store for your home best things to get would be furniture or kitchen stuff but even at that over all best store ever!!! 😍💕💕
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ikeas is a great place to buy all of your home or apartment basics. Most of my college stuff came from Ikea. You can easily pay to have any item you buy assembled at a decent cost.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
I love IKEA! I bought my makeup vanity from there. And I bought a display case for my shoes! Check out the photo I uploaded! A+++++++ for IKEA!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE my makeup vanity!
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm very happy to say that we are finally getting a IKEA In Las Vegas NV!! They are almost finished building and should be open by next year! I'm so excited to go and and shop!!!
Julie Z.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great for College students or anyone on a tight budget. You can find so many things from one visit, plus there food is great. I know that most of my apartment is furnished by IKEA
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?