- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Affordable, good quality products. Most are easy to assemble. The store is pretty easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. Gotta love a cheap lunch in their cafe too!
So much cute home decor and furniture at such a great price!! This place is huge. There is a variety of things and just so much to look at. Definitely make a day trip out of it!
I live ikea. Great prices, and useful things that I've never even thought of before. I can't leave there without purchasing a lot of stuff to make my home life more organized.
Who doesn't like ikea? Affordable prices, unique items, easy assembly. The store is large though so you could spend hours navigating through everything. Its my goto when I need a piece of furniture that I don't want to spend a bunch of money on.
I love the products at ikea i just some of them where more affordable to low income families like my own. i make 400 every two weeks with a 1200 rent and two kids i really want to update my house hold but it is hard with some of their prices
I love this store.! so many things from where to choose., the one problem i have is with the set up! specially the first time i went there.,lol i was confused, but now i love it!!
The size of an IKEA can be very overwhelming but once you get over that, its a great place to shop and eat. Great customer service in the event of something not being quite right.
I love Ikea because of how the furniture's are so convenient, you can take puzzle them together. Not to mention the modern chic looking stuff they carry, great home deco' place.
IKEA is a GREAT place for adorable and workable home furnishings. I find that half of their products aren't as "high quality" as given the credit for. Just gotta look for yourself, and depending on what it is that you're wanting to purchase.
Ikea is so great has everything you need and soo many beautiful thing. They sell furniture to food to house hold things so much in one. I often go here when i need something new
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos